Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday 27 January 2014

True Friendship

Morning crafters hope this find you all well this Monday morning?

Don't the weekends go quick? Been the usual busy one for me and yes, we are still sorting the house out lol! Once you start something you cannot see an end to it, move one thing and you find you are doing something else lol!I am sure we will get it all finished eventually, my aim is for Christmas lol!

Well for todays card I started with my basic White card, I found an odd piece of Blue miri card but wished I had more of as its such a lovely colour. I cut two corners from SP Gold Elements One out of Crafters Companion Centura card and placed them on the miri card as seen and wrapped some Blue Organza Ribbon around it to hide the join, making a bow at the corner. I then matted this onto my base card.
Out of the bit of miri card left I managed to emboss using SP  Majestic Lables Twenty Five and cut around the edge, I stamped my sentiment from Creative Expressions Classic Sentiments with Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Black Soot onto more Centura Pearl card and die cut with Lables Twenty Five, I matted this onto the miri embossed card and attached them to the center of my card.

I added an Creative Expressions Pearl Embellishment onto the bow and there you have the finished card.

The finished dimensions are 6 x 6!

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.