Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday 11 January 2014

May your day be fashioned with joy (and draw winner)

 Morning crafters, good to be back with you all again, I was hoping to be back yesterday but unfortunately for me I had a little accident with the lid of a tin can and my hand, needless to say it was a quick run down the local hospital as I had cut it quite badly (I was actually pushing the rubbish down in the bin ready to take out!!) Anyway, no damage it will be fine, got to go back  to the hospital tomorrow to have it checked, in the meantime I am not to get it wet and to keep my fingers straight, this will help it heal! So it was pretty difficult to finish my card or even type lol! At least it is not painful surprisingly.

Forgot to give a VERY WARM WELCOME TO DONNA NUCE, great to see you and I do hope you visit more. Donna has a blog her own, many of you may know it its  http://houseofcardschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/  if you have not taken a look do so now as its great, full of challenges too.


Well todays card is not the one I was finishing lol! Just to confuse you more, but another one I made today, I have been making up time today and manged to do three cards!!!

Now for the background I stamped Justrite background stamp-Secret Garden with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Victorian Velvet then inked over with Tumbled Glass, I then added a piece of Pink dotted ribbon round the bottom. I used the same stamp in one of the smaller panels using the same distress inks but opposite ways. I ran it through the Embossing Folder by Couture Creations-Damask and added a touch of Creative Expressions Gilding Wax-Patina before I matted and layered it up as seen. The sentiment is from Creative Expressions Kind Thoughts stamps which I stamped and cut out with Spellbinders Lables 25 die.


The picture of the flower I got from an old card kit by Dooliecrafts, I have no idea who these are but I got the kit off Create and Craft. I felt the card looked a bit dull so I added a spot of glitter to the petals on the flower.

The finished measurements are 7x5 inches.

Now for the draw I did earlier in the week, the two winners I have picked out are...

Crafting Suzie and

Cotnob (Pauline)

so CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH, please e-mail me your address to jacobsjacquie@gmail.com along with your choice of gift from the selection shown and I will get them in the post to you asap. If you want a full list of what is there please ask in your e-mail.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.