Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 January 2014

Some People...

Morning crafters, hope this finds you all well and safe.

Debbie- I used to live in Bradwell, so not too far from you, I still go to Norfolk occasionally to visit my friends there.
Shirley - My bandage/plaster came off yesterday so I am now back on washing up duty but my son is always willing to help if I ask! I know what you mean about foxes, they are beautiful animals but yes they, like many others kill other animals and I don't think foxes eat the chickens for food either, just kill them. I am  sure your card will look lovely whatever animal is portrayed in the center.
Patricia- the hand is much better now thank you, I am managing to make about 3 cards a week at the moment which is scandalous! Should be a lot more lol!
Ang- I hope those foxes are not still keeping you awake?

Now for todays card I played around with my stamping background again, starting off with Creative Expressions Foundation card Spring Green gave me the choice of colours that followed. Onto plain White card I stamped the Justrite background Stamp Elegant Fronds with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Crushed Olives then inked over with Peacock Feathers, I did the same for the smaller frame then matted this onto more of the Spring Green card. On the base card I attached some adhesive paper ribbon across the bottom, this I have had in my own stash for years!

 I stamped my sentiment from Creative Expressions Kind Thought stamps then die cut with SP Radiant Rectangles, I placed this in the center of the background card.

I picked an image from a card kit I had - it was a Country Cottage Floral Stepper kit but not sure from where, matted this onto some Spring Green card then placed both the image and sentiment onto the front of my card at opposite angles for interest.

There you have the finished card. Card is 8X6".

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.