Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Little Boy Blue

Hi there my crafting friends, hope this finds you all well. I have finally got to play with my new toy but only for a couple of hours last night, enough time to make todays card anyway lol! You would not believe how hectic it has been here still sorting the house out, or at least trying, we had a break Monday night as my Sister took us to see the Rock panto in Ipswich, Dick Whittington Rock n Roll, it was absolutely brilliant. There were only 10 cast members doing the whole show, dancing, singing, playing instruments and the acting, it was so funny, they were a very talented group. Well worth seeing. Anyhow, my sister is coming to see me this evening for a couple of hours before she heads off back to France tomorrow, it will be a long journey for her on her own. I have already booked my week with her for going over to France as she turns 60 this year and has so much planned for it she hardly has any gaps so I got in quick lol!

Well todays card was a quick one, thrown together by the colours the little boy is wearing, I tried to match them up as much as possible without it looking wrong!

Items used:

Crafters Companion Paintbox Poppets Collection CD Rom
Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Card
Spellbinders Grand Decorative Circles
Spellbinders Splendid Circles
Spellbinders Die-lites Blooms Four
Spellbinders Die-lites Sprigs
Creative Expressions Foundation Card-Teal
Creative Expressions Foundation Card-Light Blue
Creative Expressions Teresa Collins Designer Pad
Create and Craft Glitter card-Green
Hunkydory Sentiments 

I am hoping to get another card up by the weekend which is when I will let you know who won the draw. Thank you all for your lovely comments, they are very much appreciated and I will try to get round to everyone's posts before the end of the week.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.