Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Little Fox!

Morning my crafting friends hope you are all well?


This is the card I was trying to finish when I injured my hand lol! Thank you for your kind comments yesterday, they are much appreciated, may I give a warm welcome to Sandy, lovely to hear from you, I do hope you come back for another visit. Shirley do let me know how you get on with the card. Suzie I would LOVE to play it for another fortnight but I don't think it would work with my lot lol!

May I give a warm welcome to all my new followers, Donna Nuce, Wlt 27 and Debbie Fisher, great to have you on board, please do keep visiting and commenting its lovely to hear from you. If you have blogs of  your own I shall get round to them soon, sorry have just not had the time of late.


I wanted to use more of the Theresa Collins papers as I love this Pad and I did intend to put Micro beads over the top but found I have run out of Double Adhesive sheets!!!  So it was left plain but still pretty. The image I love and its from the Crafters Companion CD Rom Diary of a Country Lady, it does come in a shaped background on its own but I cut it down to fit in the frame of SP Labels 25.

I messed around for ages trying to find the best colour card to use behind it, I tried so many Greens to match up with the slight Green frame around the image I finally found this one from Dovecraft Tea Party Double sided papers pad.

I was in two minds as to whether to put a sentiment on the front or not as the image still looked great in the center of the card but then changed my mind. A woman is known for doing this you know ...

I stamped the sentiment and cut round that with SP Nest Standard Circles Large, inked the edge with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Bundled Sage and matted and layered this onto the same Centura Pearl Pastel card and Green card as the focal image to match.

I did not want a bow for this so it could be used for either sex so just added a couple of Kaisercraft Sparklet Gems Fern Green in each of the blank corners. I could have gone to town on this with more frames, florals, leaves etc  but I did not want to cover the beautiful papers too much.

The finished card is 8X6", I hope you like it?


Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.