Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday 5 January 2014

Little Mix!!!

Hi my crafting friends, hope you are all well?
These little selection of cards come from various sets I bought years ago, or  at least seems like years ago! Very simple little cards with just a little matting and layering.

The first is of a Chinese look, I loved the background card so did not want to cover it up with too much so the flower in the middle was fine. The sentiment was fitting to the card.


The second 'Congratulations' one was again a simple card, just placing a boarder across the middle then placing two panels in either corner along with the sentiment. The panels and sentiment were already foiled so no matting or layering needed.






Finally the last one again was already foiled, it was just a case of choosing the background card, the image and sentiment and gluing them together! As you can see I kept the monochrome look with this one.



Well today we are having a little break as we are off for dinner with my sister and friends, tomorrow night we are all going to see a Rock pantomime in Ipswich before my sister returns to France on Thursday.  I am hoping to get over to France to stay with her this year, its been a couple of years since I have been over.


Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.