Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday 25 January 2014

Snowboarding Girl

 Morning Crafters, hope this finds you all well and thank you for coming along to take a look at my blog, it is much appreciated and even nicer to read any comments you may feel to leave.

Now, as I said on Thursday when I posted the Boy Snowboarder, I would show you the Girl Snowboarder so here she is.

Again using the Black easel cards I got from Create and Craft, they were from a company but unfortunately I cannot remember which one! I chose to not cover the card completely but to add a piece of foiled swirly card for the background from either Crafters Companion or Hunkydory (my memory is getting worse, I have had this card for over a year now so cannot remember which company it came from sorry!) 

I coloured in my image from Chi Chi Memories using Promarkers and die cut with SP Decorative Lables One and inked round the edge with Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass. I matted this onto some Pale Blue Pearlescent card die cut with SP Nest. Decorative Elements Captivating Squares, I die cut a circle using SP Nest. Decorative Elements Delightful Circles out of Crafters Companion Centura Pearl card and cut it in half matting and layering each half under the top and bottom of my image. This might look just as good with a large Oval Die cut. I then attached all these onto my base card. Among the digi images there was this little Dog on Ski's so I coloured him in and cut him out to use as an embellishment.

There you have my finished card, dimensions are 5 X 7.

Thank you for looking, see you Monday, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.