Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday 27 July 2014

Poinsettia Merry Christmas

Morning my crafting friends, I'm a bit late with my post so sorry but yesterday afternoon was the first chance I have had to play!

I am sticking with the Christmas theme for the moment, gotta get these cards done lol!

May I thank each and everyone of you for all the wonderful comments I have been receiving, they are very much appreciated. May I welcome my latest follower Desire Fourie she has a lovely blog showing her beautiful creations so please do go and have a look http://desiref.blogspot.co.uk/

Boy hasn't it been hot, not complaining as we have waited long enough for it but I wish we had a lovely breeze with it, I have had to move the dog & cats to the front of the house as its cooler there, our living room is our conservatory so you can imagine how hot it is in there especially South facing! Too hot to sit in that's for sure.




I had some beautiful Red Velvet card that I had bought from Joanna Sheen and I wanted to use that for some Poinsettias but I also wanted to use the Sue Wilson California Background Die as I had not used it yet lol! Its a fantastic die but my its fiddly, need your pokey tool for this one!

Rather than leave the Red card plain in the background I stamped on some poinsettias using my Versamark ink pad, this made the matte part of the card look like miri card so it gave it some affect but its not a very good photo as I was in a rush to get it posted!

Items used:

Joanna Sheen Red Velvet Card
White Textured card (own stash)
Creative Expressions Coconut White & Green card 
Creative Expressions Sue Wilson California Collection Background
Spellbinders Imperial Gold Gold Labels Four
Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia
Sheena Douglas Little Bit Scenic Pinescape Sentiment
Papermania Dew Drops Gold
Sam Poole Silhouette Poinsettia
Versamark Ink Pad


I would like to enter this for CraftyCatz Challenge Anything Goes http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/challenge-241-anything-goes.html

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.