Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday 14 July 2014

Stained Glass Window

Morning my crafting friends, just a quick post today as I am in a lot of pain with my back at the moment so unable to stay seated for too long.

When Sue Wilson bought out The Italian Collection I just love the Calabria and the stained glass window she created so here is my take on the stained glass window, I have also added the Calabria frame on the outside as well as a thin Red frame around the 'window'. To cover the window I used an old Acrylic packaging that the dies come in and just die cut a circle.

I have kept it to the traditional colours of Christmas so it would go for a Christmas card, yes folks, sorry I am now on my Christmas cards so you will be probably be seeing one or two over the next few weeks.



I have also decorated the inside with some red vellum and the Calabria frame cut out again for the center to add a verse or sentiment on.


 
Items Used are;

Creative expressions Coconut White Card                                                   
Creative Expressions Sue Wilson Italian Collection Calabria Die
Creative Expressions Foundation Ruby Card
Kaiser Craft Sparklets Rouge
Tattered Lace Die Winter Wishes
Glitter in Red, Gold & Green
Acrylic Packaging from Dies 










Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx
       
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.