Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Feliz Navidad

Morning my crafting friends, good of you to pop by and visit me once again, it is much appreciated and I love for you to leave a comment, good or bad.

Well yesterday it was a bit cooler so I started work on clearing hubby's office, no mean feat I can tell you, that will take a few days I think! He came home and told me to leave all his papers until he does his books ha! ha!. I don't think so I said, I intend to do the whole house this summer not wait till Sept/Oct for him to do his books! I am actually going to change it all round and swop the desks round, his desk and the computer desk so everything has got to come out! Why do I get the feeling I may regret this?

Needless to say there may be times when I won't post anything, depends whether I have time to play lol! Never fear I shall find time to check your posts even if its every other day! At least I have done the next two posts for Hobbycutz!

Now today's post is similar to yesterdays as I used the same die but with Cobalt Blue card rather than Red, this is one of the cards I have done for one of the Teachers at work, she teaches Spanish and has friends in Spain and America.

I have tried to keep it fairly simple as I think the die says it all, just adding the snowflake stamps and die onto the bow.

I love this colour Blue with White, it really sets the die cut off.

Items Used:

Creative Expressions Foundation Card Coconut White & Cobalt Blue
Justrite Large Fancy Holiday Stamps
Sue Wilson California Collection Background Die
Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles
Spellbinders Snowflakes
Creative Expressions American Seam Binding Ribbon Blue
Creative Expressions Self Adhesive Pearls
Papermania Ink Royal Blue


Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.