Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 July 2014

White Winter Wishes


Hello crafters, good of you to come and pay me a visit today, I hope you are all well?  

I wanted to have another go at creating a White on White card and after delivery of my new embossing folder there was no stopping me, I had the backing and boarder sorted as well as the sentiment, just needed a focal point so back to my box of goodies where in my little bag of White die cuts I found this bauble and a poinsettia which called out for a Christmas card to be made.




Seeing as I already had the things needed cut out it did not take long to put together. Hope you like it?

Items Used;

Creative Expressions Coconut White card
White Textured card (own stash)
Tattered Lace Embossing Folder, Boarder & Corner Fretwork Lace
Creative Expressions Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels Diamond Sprinkles
Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Silver card
Tattered Lace Die Winter Wishes
Habico Self Adhesive Pearls
SB 2010 Heirloom Ornaments
SB Poinsettia






Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.