Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday 18 July 2014

Before I melt...

Good day my crafting friends, its so good of you to visit me today, I do hope you like what you see and come back again. If you have a blog of your own then please leave a comment and blog address I I will return the favour.

What lovely weather we have been having lately, though I am dreading today as it has been forecast to be about 29 degrees, still they also forecast thunderstorms at the weekend lol!

Only three more days then we break up for the summer hols, got so much to do I hope I don't repeat my previous summers when hardly anything gets done lol! I am going to spend a week in France though at my Sisters so I am looking forward to that.


Welcome to Julie, she has a fabulous blog so please do go and look at her beautiful creations, its http://julieprice3.wordpress.com/

 

Now for todays post I made the card to fit the sentiment/verse! I started with the periwinkle card as I love this colour and thought it would go well with White.  I decided to use the little Christmas stamps rather than do a whole scene so I carefully chose my colours to go as near to the Periwinkle card as I could.

I wrapped a lilac ribbon round the bottom, layered it up and added some snowflakes to finish it off. I hope you like it?

Items used:


Creative Expressions Foundation Card Periwinkle & Coconut White
White Textured Card (Own stash)
Joanna Sheen Christmas Patchwork Stamps
Tim Holtz Distress Inks Shaded Lilac, Tumbled Glass &Antique Linen
Verse from Clarity Stamps
Papermania Clear Embossing Powder
Habico Self Adhesive Pearls
Fantastic Ribbons Lilac Ribbon
Hobby House Pearls
Spellbinders Snowflakes


I would like to enter this into the http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/blue-christmas.html


Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.