Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday 25 November 2013

Poinsettia Peace

Morning Crafters, hope this finds you all well?

Another little card for you today, I started off with the intentions of having a large die cut in the center but then decided to have a poinsettia in the middle instead!

Items Used:

Basic 6x6 White card
Creative Expressions-Foundation card Spring Green & Burgundy
Joanna Sheen-Christmas Patchwork Stamps
Spellbinders Shapeabilities- Layered Poinsettia
Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Crushed Olive, Fired Brick & Black Soot
Cosmic Shimmer-Olympic Gold PVA
Craft Impressions-Christmas Snowflake Sentiments
Couture Creations Embossing Folder-Damask
Grand Calibar

I started by running some Spring Green card through the Grand Calibar using the Damask Embossing Folder I then matted this onto the base card.

Using the back of the Centura card I stamped two of the stamps from J.S. Christmas Patchwork stamps using T.H. Crushed Olive & Fired Brick, I matted this onto some Burgundy card and attached it to the card in the center.

Using more Burgundy card I die cut the Layered Poinsettia and using more of the Spring Green card I stamped my sentiment with Black Soot and die cut the leaf, I placed both the flower and leaf onto the center of the card, then using the Olympic Gold PVA glue I added a few spots in the center of the Poinsettia and there you have your finished card.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.