Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday 16 November 2013

Peace on Earth

 Morning crafters, hope you are all well and crafting loads lol!

May I give a very warm welcome to Beverley, thank you for visiting my blog, I do hope you come back again, Beverley has a good blog of her own its: http://unikostudio.blogspot.co.uk/ so take a look.

Shirley-my op was to fit a Wallis Device in my spine to open it up as my spine was closing in on my nerves, I am fine now thank you.

May I thank all who wished me well yesterday, you are so kind and glad to report the soreness went quite quickly!

Ang-  you MUST get them dies out gal lol!! All wrapped up and no where to go...!!!

Now, I decided to give Baubles a rest today and used a Snowflake instead just so you don't get too used to them lol!

I folded a sheet of A4 White card in half and matted it up with another piece of White card.

With a sheet of Silver Mirri card (Create and Craft) I die cut Spellbinders Shapeabilities 2012 Snowflake Pendant Die Set using the largest die out of the card, this left an aperture big enough to show the sentiment I had stamped on the White card underneath from Heartfelt Creations Sweet Memories Pre Cut Set using Tim Holtz Distress ink Black Soot.

Now I wanted to stamp Snowflakes over the card as a water effect like yesterdays card but being as it was mirri card it did not work, luckily I had tried on a piece of scrap first! Then I thought of White embossing but it was not the look I wanted  so in the end I opted for gluing on some Snowflakes that I had made previously out of White Vellum and heat embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Embossing Powder-Tropical Pearl Lustre.I attached these to the mirri card with Pinflare Silicone Glue cutting some off the edge, I put Foam Tape on the back of the Mirri card and attached it to my card.

With some White Ribbon (Own Stash) I made a bow, attached it to the bottom of the card and after die cutting two of the Spellbinders Shapeabilities 2012 Snowflake Pendant Die Set out of Silver Mirri Card I glued these onto the center of the bow and added an Habico self Adhesive Pearl in the middle.

There you have the finished card.


Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.