Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 November 2013

Peace at Christmas

Morning crafters, hope this finds you all well, I am back on my Christmas cards again for a while.I have made two quite similar, little quick cards so here is the first one;

Sorry the photo is not too good, that's the flash for you lol!

I started with my basic White 6x6 card, with some Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Silver card cut to size I embossed it with Couture Creations Damask Embossing Folder then wrapped a piece of Gold/Brown Reversible Ribbon from Fantastic Ribbons and taped it round the back.

With more C/Comp. Centura Pearl Silver card I die cut using Spellbinders 2011 Heirloom Ornaments with Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Elements Delightful Circles die in the center.

Onto the back of C/C Centura Pearl card I stamped Sheena Douglass Little Bit Festive Home from Home stamp using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo, I cut this to size and attached it to the back of my 2011 Heirloom Ornament die cut with Pinflare Silicone Glue so part of the image showed through the center die cut. I attached the complete bauble to my card with Foam Pads.

With more Centura card I die cut Spellbinders Shapeabilities Layered Poinsettia using the three smaller dies and inked through the die with T.H. Vintage Photo, I layered these up and placed an Habico Self Adhesive Pearl in the center and attached it to the ribbon on the card.

As I had forgotten to stamp a sentiment onto the card before embossing it I decided to stamp a sentiment from Craft Impression Clear Stamps onto Centura Pearl card and die cut with the smallest of the Spellbinders 2011 Heirloom Ornament dies, I placed this in the bottom right corner of the card.

There you have the finished card.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.