Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday 10 November 2013

Snowmans Adventures

Morning Crafters, back to Christmas cards lol!

May I give a very warm welcome  to my new follower Shirley Terreta, welcome to my blog its great to have you on board.

Another Snowman card, well I still have lots of these little circle images to us up!!!

I started with my usual 8x8 White card, with a sheet of Creative Expressions Foundation card-Blush I scored lines onto the card using Crafters Companion Top Score Multiboard, placed some Pink Ribbon (Own stash) round the center then matted it onto my base card.



I cut some Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Gold card into four squares then ran each individual square through Couture Creations Embossing Folder-Damask, I rounded the corners then attached them to my card as seen. I chose four of the Snowman Circles from Crafters Companion The Snowman and the Snowdog CD  Rom, these had all been layered onto Create and Craft Pink Pearlescent card die cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Elements-Splendid Circles and Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Elements-Delightful Circles then attached to the card each one within one of the squares.
I made a bow out of more Pink Ribbon, stamped my sentiment from Crafty Impression Clear Stamps onto some C.E. Blush card using Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Black Soot, die cut with Spellbinders Shapeabilities Back to Basics Tags and placed the bow and sentiment in the center of the card on top of the strip of ribbon.



There you have the finished card.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.