Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Victorian Christmas

 Morning Crafters, Hope this finds you all well and safe.

Another little Christmas card for you today.

I started with my 6x6 White card and matted it up with more White card.
 With more White card I stamped with Heartfelt Creations Peaceful Night Pre cut set and Papermania Clear stamps-Sleigh using Tim Holtz Distress Inks Peacock Feathers and Dried Marigold then ran it through Creative Expressions Sue Wilson Garden Lattice Embossing Folder and inked round the edge with more Dried Marigold. I rounded the corners then matted it onto the card.

I chose a Christmas image from Joanne Sheen Thomas Kinkade CD Rom, printed it off and die cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Elements Imperial Gold-Gold Ivy, I die cut a piece of Gold card using a larger die from the Gold Ivy set and matted and layered the two together before placing on the front of the card as seen.

Using a piece of White card I die cut Spellbinders Shapeabilities Layered Poinsettia using the two smallest dies and inked through these with T.H. Peacock Feathers, I placed these onto my card as seen, then using Cosmic Shimmer Olympic Gold PVA I added faux Pearls round the edge of the card and one in the center of the Poinsettia.



There you have the finished card.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.