Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday 18 November 2013

Teddy Bears Picnic

Morning crafters, start of another week, I hope you are all well.

For todays card I used:

Lidls Card - Cream
Own Stash-White card
Crafters Companion-Centura Pearl Gold card
Crafters Companion-Centura Pearl Pastel Card
Crafters Companion-Crisalis Classics & Paintbox Poppets Collection CD
Creative Expressions-Foundation Card Lilac
Spellbinders-Die-lites Blossoms 2, 3 & 4
Spellbinders-Die-lites Sprigs
Spellbinders Nestabilities-Delightful Circles
Spellbinders Boardabilities-Curved Boarders Two
Sheena Douglass Little Bit Magical-Knowledge

I first folded the Centura card in half, with some Lidls card I cut to size then die cut the edge with the scalloped Curved Boarder and matted this onto the Centura card.

I chose my image and printed it out twice, the first image I matted onto White card, the second image I die cut the girls head & shoulders with Spellbinders Delightful Circles and matted this into place on top of the first image.

I die cit some flowers using Purple, Lilac & Cream card and placed these on the curve of the card over some Sprigs.

I die cut another boarder and stamped my sentiment on it from Sheena's Knowledge stamps so the sentiment was on the curve and placed this on top of the other curve under the flowers.

There you have the finished card.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.