Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday 22 September 2013

Christmas Is Coming

Morning Crafters, another Christmas one for you today, actually there may be a few this week lol!

First may I give a very warm welcome to two new followers Lydia & Beryl, WELCOME LADIES it's great to have you on board and I welcome any comments you wish to make concerning my blog.

Now today's card, this is a fairly simple one to make.

Items Used:
  • Creative Expressions Foundation Card - Lime Green
  • Creative Expressions Sentiments - Winter Greetings
  • White Card
  • Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles
  • Spellbinders Shapeabilities Di-Lites Petite Lables One
  • Sheena Douglass Little Bit Festive Stamps - 'Christmas Is Coming'
  • Crafters Companion Embossed Card - Snowflakes
  • Royal Lang nickel Watercolor Paints
  • Dove craft Grosgrain Creative Ribbon - Christmas Holly
  • Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Fired Brick
  • Deco Art Glamour Dust
  • Sailor Rollerball 2 in 1 Glue Pen
  • Bakers Twine - Green
  • Pinflare Glaze
I took a sheet of A4  Creative Expressions Foundation Card - Lime Green and folded it in half so I had a A5 landscape card. I cut a piece of Crafters Companion Embossed Card - Snowflakes and wrapped some Dove craft Grosgrain Creative Ribbon - Christmas Holly round it horizontally and vertically, I then matted this onto my base card.
Using some White card I stamped my image from Sheena Douglass Little Bit Festive Stamps - 'Christmas Is Coming' and painted it using Royal Lang nickel Watercolor Paints, once dry I die cut with Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles, I then glazed over the Van and Postbox with Pinflare Glaze giving it two coats to add shine, though the images do not pick that up sorry. I applied some glue using Sailor Rollerball 2 in 1 Glue Pen to the postbox and the road under the wheels of the van and sprinkled Deco Art Glamour Dust. With some more Creative Expressions Foundation Card - Lime Green I embossed using the Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles die, cut this out and layered it under the image so the Green came through the White card, I placed this in the  top left of the card using foam pads to raise it up slightly.
With a piece of White card I stamped my sentiment from Creative Expressions Sentiments - Winter Greetings using Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Fired Brick and die cut with Spellbinders Shapeabilities Di-Lites Petite Lables One, whilst still in the die I inked through with Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Fired Brick, I made a small hole at the end of the sentiment and threaded some Bakers Twine - Green and tied a bow, with some more Dove craft Grosgrain Creative Ribbon - Christmas Holly I tied a messy bow and attached the tag and bow to it and placed this onto the card down in the bottom right corner of the image so it hung over the other ribbon.

There you have the finished card.

Thanks for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.