Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 September 2013

Silent Night

Morning crafters, Sorry another rather busy Christmas card, though this is showing an image from one of my all time favorite artists, Thomas Kinkade. I love his work.

Thank you for all your lovely comments yesterday they really appreciated. I do try to comment on all the blogs I follow so if I have missed any then I apologize, last night I was exhausted and spent most of the evening asleep on the settee lol!! We are talking about 5pm onwards here!!! Anyway todays card...

Items Used:
  • Basic White card 8" x 8"
  • Create and Craft Pearlescent Card - Blue
  • Spellbinders M-Bossibilities folder - Garden Lattice
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities Majestic  Elements - Majestic Lables Twenty-Five
  • Spellbinders Fancy Framed Two
  • Joanna Sheen Thomas Kinkade CD-Rom
  • Creative Expressions Foundation Card - Burgundy
  • Heartfelt Creations Peaceful Night Pre Cut Stamps
  • Do Crafts Papermania Clear Stamps - Sleigh (Sentiment)
  • Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Black Soot & Fired Brick
  • Colorbox Tuscany  - Topaz
  • Colorbox Arboretum - Magenta
  • Versa Color - Royal Blue
I started off by matting and layering some White card that I had pin pricked round the edge followed by some  Create and Craft Pearlescent Card - Blue onto my base card. With more White card I stamped it up with Heartfelt Creations Peaceful Night Pre Cut Stamps using Colorbox Tuscany  - Topaz, Colorbox Arboretum - Magenta and Versa Color - Royal Blue, I then ran this through the Grand Calibar using Spellbinders M-Bossibilities folder - Garden Lattice, I rounded off the corners and matted it onto my card.

With some Creative Expressions Foundation Card - Burgundy I embossed it using Spellbinders Nestabilities Majestic  Elements - Majestic Lables Twenty-Five, I then printed an image from Joanna Sheen Thomas Kinkade CD-Rom, die cut it with Spellbinders Nestabilities Majestic  Elements - Majestic Lables Twenty-Five, I matted this over the burgundy embossed card so that the burgundy card came through the die cuts of the image, I attached this to the card at an angle for added interest.

Using Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Black Soot  to stamp the sentiment from Do Crafts Papermania Clear Stamps - Sleigh I die cut using  Spellbinders Fancy Framed Two and inked through the die with Tim Holtz Distress Inks Fired Brick, I cut some Blue & Burgundy card out with Spellbinders Fancy Framed Two, I trimmed the ends from the Burgundy card then matted the sentiment, Blue die cut and the Burgundy together as seen. I placed this in the bottom right corner, there you have the finished card.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.