Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday 21 September 2013

Congratulations

Morning Crafters, another weekend is upon us. I hope to get ahead with my blog this weekend.
I have a New Baby card for you today, obviously this is for a girl but just change the colour for a boy!

Items Used:
  • A4 White card
  • Create and Craft Pearlescent Card - Pink
  • Create and  Craft Iridescent gems - Clear
  • Justrite Large Fancy Sentiments
  • Crafters Companion Crisalis Classics CD Rom
  • Crafters Companion  Ultimate Pro Embossing Board
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities Grand Decorative Circles One
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Labels Twenty-Two
  • Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles
  • Spellbinders M-Bossibilities Embossing Folders - Garden Lattice and Secret Garden
  • Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Victorian Velvet
  • Imports Ltd Embellishments - Daisy Flowers Pink
  • Own Stash - Pink Polka Dot Ribbon
  • Pinflare Silicone Glue
  • Grand Calibar
With my White card I folded it in half to make an A5 size card, with Create and Craft Pearlescent Card - Pink I cut a piece to size then embossed down each end using Crafters Companion  Ultimate Pro Embossing Board, I matted this onto my base card. I cut some more white card so it measured just inside the embossing on the Pink card and ran this through the Grand Calibar using Spellbinders M-Bossibilities Embossing Folders - Garden Lattice them matted it onto the Pink card.
With more Pink card I die cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities Grand Decorative Circles One and embossed using Spellbinders . M-Bossibilities Embossing Folders - Secret Garden.I placed this on the right side of the card. From the CD Rom Crafters Companion Crisalis Classics I printed off the image of a baby and die cut with  Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Labels Twenty-Two, using the same die I embossed some White card to mat the image onto, the embossed part of the White gave a little frame to the  image. I placed this into the center of the circle.
I stamped  my sentiment onto White card from Justrite Large Fancy Sentiments using Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Victorian Velvet and die cut it with the smallest die from Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles, I also inked through the die with Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Victorian Velvet. I attached this to my card in the top left corner with Pinflare Silicone Glue so it was raised up. I added three pink daisies from Imports Ltd Embellishments - Daisy Flowers Pink under the sentiment and placed a bow over the bottom of the flowers to hide the stems, I attached a Create and  Craft Iridescent gems - Clear onto the center of the bow to finish the card.

I hope you like it?

Thanks for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.