Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday 25 April 2016

Sheena Douglass ODS Perfect Partners

Hello my crafting friends, good of you to pop by today. Now as some of you know Sheena Douglass has some One Day Special shows on Hochanda today at 9am, 12pm, 4pm and 7pm. Due tune in if you can and view the fabulous demonstrations and see the gorgeous creations by the other Design Team Members.

Today I am showing you a couple of cards I made for the shows.


My first is from Sheena Douglass Perfect Partner have a Wonderful Day, Mr Scarecrow, this was stamped, painted with Tim Holtz Distress Inks then embossed through the Sheena Douglass Embossing Folder Daisy Chain. I faux bleached the daisies then painted them with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Picket Fence. I matted him up onto Black card then onto my base card that I had stamped with Sunflowers that come with the Scarecrow.


These stamps come from Sheena Douglass Perfect Partners Fields of Gold set, there are five separate stamps on here with the grasses one I have stamped a couple of times to make a bigger field. These have all been coloured in with Aquablend Pencils then painted over with a damp paintbrush. i matted this onto Black Card and then onto the base card.

I hope you like them and if you are a fan of Sheena then please tune in to watch her wonderful shows on Hochanda.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx


5 comments:

  1. Morning Jacquie, love both your cards, my favourite is the Scarecrow.
    He is just so darned cute.
    Have a good day
    Patricia X

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both fab cards, loving the scarecrow, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi jacquie, beautiful cards....the scarecrow is my favourite. Janice xx http://Createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Jacquie, you have done the stamps and Sheena proud. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jacquie
    Two smashing cards. You have created some brilliant scenes with Sheena's stamps .
    Best wishes,
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.