Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, 10 April 2015

Daisy Birthday

Morning my crafting friends, I hope today finds you well and a BIG thank you for visiting my blog today, its always lovely to have you here, please have a browse round, it would be lovely if you could leave me a comment on what you think before you leave and I would love for you to visit me again.

I would like to give a very warm welcome to my newest follower Traci, great to have you on board. Traci has a wonderful blog of her own so please do go over and give it a look, you can find it HERE

Now todays post...


I bought these Daisy stamps designed by John Lockwood a while back, this is the first card I had made with them. Quite a simple card, I wanted the aperture on the front to show the beautiful stamp on the inside and I think it worked by framing the top aperture with a different colour. I had to cut the aperture out three times, the base card, second layer and top frame using two of the dies from Labels Twenty Six, thankfully I managed to match them all up, its hard to see the second layer as I used White hammer card and pierced round the edge.

I love the tiny bubbles around the Daisy, just right for adding little pearl drops as I have done here in White.

I coloured the Daisies in with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir pens using a lovely bright Yellow, Orange & Green, loved how this went with the Teal colour of the frame.

To finish the card I added some PVA Pearl drops on the front of the card as seen.

Items Used:

Creative Expressions John Lockwood Stamp Set- Daisy Corner
Basic 6"X6" White Base Card
Soho Creative Hammer Brilliant Card
Crafters Companion pearlescent Card- Teal
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Twenty Six
Cosmic Shimmer Pearl PVA- Cosmic Pearl
Promarkers
Spectrum Noir
Piercing Ruler

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

14 comments:

  1. Good morning Jacquie,
    Another stunning card, love it.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jacquie and lovely to see someone using Johns stamps, I,m waiting for mine in the post,xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jacquie, I love the image and beautiful design.
    hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Jacquie!! I love that metallic frame, wow! So fancy and shimmer and what a great colour!! The window to show off your fabulous flowers is such a clever idea! Stunning! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours used and the design is wonderful. Have a great weekend my friend..xxx
    ♥aNNie
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Johns "bubble" stamps and they're on my "Need List" along with 100's of other stuff! Love how you've used it and the clever aperture - something I forget to do with my dies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Jacquie I just love it, john x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Jacquie. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jacquie
    Super card and wonderful colouring of John's stamps.
    I used my daisy set fr for the first time today. . . . . .haven't had much craft time of late lol!
    Have a great weekends.
    Ng x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry, Ng is my Vietnamese pseudonym lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello I'am Chris !
    I suggest you to publicize your blog by registering on the "directory international blogspot"
    The "directory" is 19 million visits, 193 Country in the World! and more than 18,000 blogs. Come join us, registration is free, we only ask that you follow our blog
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration.Thank you for your understanding
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    Thank you for following my blog - it is greatly appreciated! :o)
    i followed your blog, please follow back

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous card Jacquie, such a pretty image and elegant design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Evening Jacquie, lovely cards and a great stamp by John. He is really doing well in his career now. I've been following his blog for years now and love all that he creates. Have a good weekend. Is the Easter break over for you now? some of the children around our way go back on Monday, whilst others have another week off. Janice xx
    http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty Jacquie. Love the daisies with blue frame. And love the bubbles around the daisies. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.