Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Peace At Christmas

Morning my crafting friends, so nice of you to join me today. If you have a blog of your own then please do leave a comment with a link back to your blog and I shall return the favour.

For those of you who may be interested I think Sue Wilson's dies are on Create and Craft this Saturday at 9am onwards, its a special weekender so lots of shows.


Today's card is the rescued Stags Head from the other week. You can still see the spots of ink but I just coloured it in more around the head to try and hide it a little. Once finished I applied a piece of Double Adhesive sheet and covered it with Micro beads, I am afraid the photo does not do it justice. I then matted it onto some Brown foiled card.

I matted some White card with some Gold Miri card and Christmas paper I had found with a tree scene that I have had for a number of years, cutting it down just to show the row of trees in the background. I attached my image to the left of the trees.

I stamped my sentiment from two different stamps onto White card using Forest Moss Ink and die cut with Imperial Gold Four. I placed this into the bottom right corner to finish the card.

Dimensions are 7.5" X 7.5".

Items used:

Basic White Textured card
Create and Craft  Gold Miri Card
Dovecraft Victorian Christmas 12" X 12" Paper Pack
Hunkydory Foiled card Brown
Sweet Poppy Stencil Stags Head
Tim Holtz Distress Inks Rusty Hinge, Vintage Photo & Forest Moss
Creative Expressions Micro Beads
Spellbinders Imperial Gold Gold Lables Four
Creative Expressions Unmounted Stamps Winter Greetings
Crafty Impressions Clear Stamps


Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.