Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Thomas Kinkade Lighthouse

Morning my crafting friends, hope today finds you all well? Well its back to work for me tomorrow, where has this Summer gone, countdown to Christmas now lol! You can tell I don't like my job can't you lol!?

Well I think I have got most of the jobs on my list done that I wanted to get done over the summer, I was hoping to get most of my Christmas cards done too but just not had the time, cannot believe how quickly the time has gone. 
I am hoping to keep on top of my cards so apologies if I lack behind some, gotta get in a routine again now, with the dark nights drawing in I shall have to start taking the dog out for a walk as soon as I get home from work which will leave me very little craft time, it will be a case of do I do dinner/housework or craft Mmmm... I know which I would prefer lol! Many a time hubby has come home around 6.30pm and found me crafting with no dinner done, not that he expects it on the table as soon as he gets in lol! I have now been told no more late dinners please (usually get it around 8!) so gotta find a new routine lol!

Anyhow, today is my Father-in-Laws birthday so we will be round there for a Chinese!!! My poor Son will have to fend for himself tonight!!! Here is the card I have made for FIL.


My base card was using a sheet of Blue card folded in half Landscape. I embossed a strip of darker Blue card and attached it across the middle to add some interest.

Out of White card I die cut SB Labels Twenty-Five and SW Vienna. I cut a piece of Teal card so the die cut frame would fit then added the Vienna die cut in the center. I chose an image from Thomas Kinkade CD Rom and die cut it with SB Lables Twenty-Five and attached it over the top of SW Vienna die. To add interest I attached the Teal card at an angle on the center strip. Mind you looking at it it fits well as it looks like the sea is running that way onto the rocks lol!

To finish the card I added a sentiment from an old card kit that matched the colours!

Items Used:

Creative Expressions Foundation card Blue, Cobalt Blue, Teal & Coconut White.
Spellbinders Lables Twenty-Five
Sue Wilson Austrian Collection Vienna
Joanna Sheen Thomas Kinkade CD Rom
Hunkydory card kit-Sentiment
Embossing Folder-

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.