Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Especially For You

Morning Crafters, hope this finds you all well and safe. Thank you for dropping by to take a look I really do appreciate it and hope you come back again.

Although we had quite a nice weekend it made up for it Monday night  with a good downpour, thankfully it only lasted for about an hour!
I got home from work yesterday to find my order of the new Sue Wilson dies so I will look forward to playing next week lol! I could only stretch to three from Joanna Sheen website as they were on offer from there and no P&P!

Shelley you have SNOW!!! Bah! Where about do you live? I was hoping, against hope I know, that we might miss it this year, ha! who am I trying to kid ay? I hope its not too bad wherever you are.

Today's card was a quick and easy one, only because I have a box with all my die cuts that I have done, sometimes I cut a load out and keep them in a box ready for when I want them, and today was one of those days. I decided to take a look and see what I could put together. So using Creative Expressions Foundations Card Burgundy as my base card I matted it up with a sheet of Theresa Collins Designer Pad Paper.
The die cuts I chose were SB Grand Decorative Circles, in the Burgundy card, SB Splendid Circles, Heartfelt Creations Decorative Lattice Swirl,  and SB Delightful Circles all in Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Card.

With the SB Delightful Circles die cut I stamped my sentiment from Creative Expressions Unmounted Stamps 'Kind Thoughts' using Tim Holtz Distress Inks Fired Brick. I matted and layered all onto my base card as seen.

I think it all matched okay and at least its flat! 

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.