Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday 16 February 2014

Some People come into our Lives...

Morning crafters, so, so sorry, only just realized I had not put any words to this post!!! Silly me. I had it up as scheduled ready to type but was very much distracted over last couple of days rescuing animals that I had completely forgot to write up about the card!!!

Suzie-So, so sorry to hear your devastating news, I will mail you xxx

On Friday we had a kitten hanging round which up set my two but we could not get him to go 'home'. Manged to get my cats in eventually then just to leave for work when I saw a Hedgehog running around in the road, now with it being daytime and during hibernation time I knew it was not right so caught it and put it in a box to deal with when I got back from work.
To cut a long story short the hedgehog rescue picked the hog up but sadly it had lungworm and had to be put down Saturday morning. The kitten came back Friday night! The weather was appalling and he was very vocal so I could not leave him out there so took him in, yesterday was spent doing posters and leaflets and taking round the area to try and find his owners, so far no one has come forward, being as he is not neutered, not chipped and only 6-7 months old he may have been chucked out which is so cruel so at present I am trying animal rescues to see if anyone will take him in, I can't keep him as he is stressing my two out at present, especially my male cat. So hence I forgot all about my post yesterday so apologies. Thank you very much for those of you who have already commented with no asking why no write up lol!

Now for the card I used

6 X 6 base White card
6 X 6 Hideaway Premium Paper pad
SB Shapeabilities Die-lites Sprigs
SB Shapeabilities Die-lite Blooms 1 & 2
Heartfelt Creation Decorative Lace Boarder
SB Nestabilities majestic Elements Majestic |Lables Twenty Five
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Squeezed Lemonade
Creative Expressions Unmounted Stamps Kind Thoughts


Now off to see if my neighbor can help with the kitten for a few days

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.