Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday 9 May 2014

Happy Anniversary

Morning crafters, hope today finds you fit and well, as you can see by today's post I did manage to get a card done for hubby for our Anniversary, not what I would have normally done but it had to be quick lol!

I owe an apology to John, sorry John I failed to welcome you on here as a new member, if I did welcome you then I am going senial! So a very warm welcome to John, you can find his fantastic blog at http://johnnextdoor.blogspot.co.uk/

Also a very warm welcome to Lorraine good to have you both on board, Lorraine herself has a very nice blog which you can find on http://taylormadecardsblog.blogspot.co.uk
I do hope you go and take a look at both these fantastic blogs.  Now for today's card...


I started with a sheet of Creative Expressions Foundation card Teal and folded it in half. With White card I embossed using Sue Wilson Garden Lattice Embossing Folder and attached a piece of CE Copper American Binding Ribbon round the middle then matted this onto the card.

Using SB Lables Twenty Five I die cut the frame with teal card and the decorative middle with White card, I matted all this up onto the card then stamped my sentiment from Justrite Large Fancy Sentiments with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Peacock Feathers, die cut this with  SB Lables Twenty and inked through the die with Peacock Feathers before attaching it to the card in the center.

With more White card I die cut some Creative Expressions by Sue Wilson Faux Quilled Leaves and attached them on opposite corners of the card just under the decorative middle. I added two single leaves onto the sentiment tag. I decided against adding a bow seeing as the card was for hubby!

There you have the finished card, thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.