Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday 23 May 2014

Shades of Purple

Morning crafters, so good of you to come and view my blog today, I do hope you will leave a comment and if you have a blog please do leave a link and I can return the favour.

As you can see by the title of today's post my card is all shades of Purple, Purple is one of my favourite colours and I don't think you can go wrong much with Purple.

I am entering this into the Hobbycutz 3 Shades of same colour Challenge and the Allsorts Purple Passion Challenge.


I started with my base 6" X 6" card, all the papers I have used are from the Tattered Lace Magazines and CD Rom, I chose two different papers both in the shade of Purple, on the second layer I wrapped some Lilac Ribbon from Fantastic Ribbons round the center.

Using some Create and Craft Pearlescent Purple card I die cut the Oval Frame from Wild Rose Studio and matted this onto the center of the card.

I printed the image from My Craft Studio Flawless  Florals & Sentiment Toppers, cut it out and attached it to the center of the oval.

By adding a bow out of the same Lilac Ribbon at the top of the oval and some Creative Expressions Self Adhesive Pearls the card was complete.

I  would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.