Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday 4 May 2014

Tiger & The Temple + Blog Candy Winner

Morning crafters, hope this finds you all well this Bank Holiday weekend? Sorry there have been no posts of late I just do not seem to have been able to find time this week, need to get myself more organized I think lol! Anyway I know you are all waiting to find out who has won those wonderful set of Stamps from Creative Expressions so the winner is...

MRS DUCK!

was pulled out by my Son, he laughed and said 'Ace' when he saw your name lol!

Big Congratulations to you Ang, if you e-mail me your details I will get them in the post to you on Tuesday.
Sorry to everyone else who entered and I would like to say many thanks for entering, maybe next time...

Now todays card is one using Sheena Douglass Taste of India Embossing Folders and stamps. I folded an A4 sheet of card in half to form the base card, matted and layered up with more card. Using the back of some Crafters Companion Centura Pearl card I embossed it with Sheena Douglass Taste of India Indian Arches on the deboss side then inked it with Tim Holtz Distress Inks Squeezed Lemonade, Dried Marmalade, Rusty Hinge and Vintage Photo then matted this onto my card.



On More CC Centura Pearl Card I stamped the Sheena Douglass Taste of India Tiger Tiger with my Versamark Ink Pad and heat embossed with Papermania Embossing Powder Black Sparkle then inked the Tiger with TH Squeezed Lemonade and Dried Marmalade, I think I over did it a little as the stomach area should have been White! I cut it out and attached it in the front of the arches. I could have left it like this but I wanted to add some leaves to make it look more Jungley! I embossed three sheets of Green card (Creative Expressions and Lidls)with SD Taste of India Embossing Folder Jungle Leaves and cut some of the smaller ones out, I attached these to the card as seen, I could have added more around the bottom but that would have covered too much of the arches up so I left it.

There you have the finished card, I will maybe add a sentiment at a later date.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.