Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Friends make Every day Special

Morning my crafting friends, hope this finds you all safe and well?

Remember the Pink card I used for Sunday's card well I thought I would use it up, at least that sheet, with this card.


With White card I die cut CE Sue Wilson Spanish Collection Cordoba, threaded some Pink dotted Ribbon from Fantastic Ribbons.co.uk  through the center and tied an awful bow at the end, this was my third attempt, it just would not go the way I wanted it to so in the end I left it lol! I attached this to the Pink Lidls card, die cut the center of the Cordoba out in the Pink card, mounted this in the center with Foam Pads. 

I stamped my sentiment with TH Black Soot and die cut with the Tag from CE Sue Wilson Spanish Collection Corner, Boarder & Tag, inked it whilst still in the die with TH Victorian Velvet and attached it on top of the Pink center card.

There you have the finished card, dimensions are 6 1/4" X 4 1/4"

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.