Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday 20 October 2014

We wish you a Merry christmas...

Morning my crafting friends, I do hope this finds you all safe and well, plenty of hugs being sent your way if not.  We have had some pretty good weather over the weekend, it would be nice if we could have it for just one more week but who knows!!!

Anyhow, I have a little quick Christmas card for you today, I am afraid I did not stamp it too well but I was not going to try and over stamp otherwise you would be seeing double vision lol!


I started with my Basic White 6" X 6" card and matted and layered up with Burgundy and more White card.
For the topper I put a thin double sided adhesive tape around the edge and covered with gilding flakes. I thin stamped on the music stamp, I obviously did not press hard enough as it is a little patchy in places so I do apologize for that.

I placed some red poinsettias on the card as seen with a couple of leaves. I had put some Cosmic Shimmer Gold PVA in the center of the poinsettias.

There you have the finished card, like I said  quick one!

Items Used:

Basic White Card
Sheena Douglass White Stamping card
Creative Expressions Foundation Card Burgundy, Red & Rich Green 
Creative Expressions Olympic Gold PVA Glue
Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia
Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Flakes Persian Dawn
Clarity Stamps We Wish You A Merry Christmas Stamp
Tim Holtz Distress Inks Black Soot


Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.