Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday 6 October 2014

'Twas night before Christmas...

Morning crafters, so good of you to join me today, if I can offer just one person some inspiration then my blog is worth while.

I am back on the Christmas theme today and possible for the rest of this week so please bare with me lol!


I have been playing with my Sheena stamps again, honestly that Lady is constantly bringing out new, fabulous items all the time, just don't know how she finds the time to design, but I do love her work, hence why I have so many lol!!! In this one I have featured her Santa's Sleigh and the Rooftops together.

I started with a sheet of dark green card and folded it in half to form a 5"X7" base card. Onto this I matted and layered some White card and more Green card with a top layer of White card that I had pierced around the edge. 

Using more White card I stamped the Rooftops twice, (hopefully the join does not show), using Black Soot and 'painted' them in with Pumice Stone and Black Soot. Once dry I used my glue pen over the roof tops and sprinkled some Deco Art Glamour Dust all over, not forgetting the top of the chimney pots.

I bleached out a couple of windows and inked these with Squeezed Lemonade to look like lights. I stamped the Santa & Sleigh over the rooftops and 'painted' this with Black Soot. I inked the sentiment with my Versamark Ink Pad, stamped it in the top right corner and heat embossed it with Silver embossing powder.

There you have the finished card.

Items Used:

Sheena Douglass Little Bit Festive City Christmas
Creative Expressions Foundation Card Rich Green & Coconut White
Tim Holtz Distress Inks Black Soot, Pumice Stone & Squeezed Lemonade
Deco Art Glamour Dust
Papermania Embossing Powder Silver

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.