Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 April 2014

FRIEND

Morning my crafting friends, so nice of you to join me today, I hope this finds you all safe and well? I managed to get a little play time in on Monday so this is one of the cards I made.

I started with a sheet of Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Card Pastel Yellow and folded it half to make a 7X5 Landscape card, on top of this I matted and layered some White card. With more of the CC Centura Yellow card I stamped it twice with Justrite Background Stamp Secret Garden using my Versamark Ink Pad then heat embossed it with Creative Expressions Cosmic Shimmer Embossing Powder Tropic Yellow Lustre to give a tone on tone look, I must say I did like the look of this when it was finished, its hard to see its full potential by the photograph. Before attaching this to my card I wrapped a piece of Fantastic Ribbons Yellow Satin Ribbon round the middle and stuck it round the back.


With Crafters Companion Centura Pearl White Card I die cut the outer frame from Spellbinders Nestabilities Majestic Elements Majestic Labels Twenty-Five and the Oval Frame and Tag from Wild Rose, I attached the Oval Frame onto my card in the center of the Labels Twenty-Five Frame then with the tag I stamped on 'Friends' using Creative Expressions Unmounted Stamps Heartfelt Sentiments and Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot, I inked round the edge of this with TH Squeezed Lemonade and attached it to the center of the Oval with Foam Pads to raise it up slightly.
I made a bow with more Yellow Ribbon attached to the top of the card and added a Creative Expressions Small Pearl Embellishment in the center along with CE Self Adhesive Pearls on each corner.

There you have the finished card. I was quite happy with how it turned out and I love the background.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.