Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday 13 December 2013

Birthday Wishes

Hi crafters, hope this finds you all well and not too stressed with all that Christmas shopping lol!

So sorry I have not got round to your blogs of late I have been so busy and we are going to visit Family over the weekend so I am hoping I can get round to everyone's blog sometime tonight lol!

Today we have another Chinese card for you, the image is again, from the Joanna Sheen Taste of the Orient CD Rom.

Not sure whether you can notice them but I threaded some Red beads onto the cord on the side of the card so they matched the lady's kimono but also added texture and interest to the card.


I will see if I can find something different for tomorrow.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.