Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Chinese wonder

Hi my crafting friends, was not sure what to name this one as I had not put a label on, I guess it could do as an unusual 'New Baby' card as the woman is holding a baby but then it could do for many occasions.

This was made out of some Chinese papers and I believe the image was from the Joanna Sheen CD Rom Tales of the Orient. It has some beautiful images on the CD.

Well I have finally finished my Daughters Christmas card, not bad its only taken about 3 weeks lol! Now you are probably thinking wow this must be really fancy taking that long...sorry to disappoint lol! I will up load it soon, it will give you a break from my old cards lol!  I now have to do one for my Son and Hubby!!! Must get a move on as I don't have six weeks left lol!

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.