Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Season's Greetings to a Special Daughter

Morning Crafters, great to visit you all again, we had a most wonderful time with my family, don't see them enough but I shall see my Sister in the New Year, before she goes back to France, and my Brother in May.

Now finally I get to show you the card I made for my Daughter for Christmas, I still have to make one for my son and hubby !!! I thought she would like a White on White one for a change so I decided on a Poinsettia wreath, it could have been better but I am happy with it. I was going to do a Holly wreath for my son but I won't have time for that now so will have to think of something else lol!

I made several Poinsettia flowers out of White vellum and White embossed them to show up the veins, I think they would have looked better using parchment and just drawing in the veins. 

My sentiment I did on the computer onto Centura Pearl card then die cut it using SP Splendid Circles, I placed this in the center of the card and attached the flowers round the edge, in the center of each flower I placed a pearl. I added a few leaves which were done the same way as the flowers and there was the finished card. Sounds easy doesn't it but the flowers were very time consuming as I had to make quite a few with very little time to do them .

Items used:

White 8x8 card
White card
Sue Wilson A4 Embossing Folder-Garden Lattice
Spellbinders Splendid Circles
Spellbinders Poinsettia
Papermania Embossing Powder-Seafoam White
Habico Self Adhesive Pearls

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.