Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday 14 December 2013

Live in the Moment

 Morning crafters, hope this finds you well, this is my last card for a few days as we are going away to visit family, my sister is over from France so we are going to see her and my brother in Birmingham. I just have not had the time to make any more cards to put on here, I am leaving my daughters card to put up on Tuesday, so hopefully then I shall be able to keep up to 2 a week until the hols when I can make more lol!

This one is one a did for my son a while back using stamps from Sam Poole I think, gosh its awful I cannot even remember lol!!! Anyway you can see what I have done, I used a Cog Creative Expression mask in the background then stamped on top with the small clock pieces. I added the Lime coloured card to brighten it up a bit as it was all Brown lol!

Anyway, I hope you all have a good weekend and I shall post again on Tuesday, I shall try to get round everyone's posts then too.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.