Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 25 May 2016

SHOUT!

Morning my crafting friends so good to have you visit me today. Sorry for the confusion yesterday it was not two cards I posted but one, the second picture is what is inside the gatefold card lol!

Thank you for all your wonderful comments I really do appreciate them and I apologize if you have a blog that I have not got round to viewing and commenting on, I do try but finding it more difficult to find the time of late so I can only apologize. 

Todays post is another sample for our Sheena shows on Hochanda on Friday at 10 & 2, Saturday at 11 & 3 and Sunday at 11 & 6. 


This one showcases 'The Band' from Sheena's Sketchy Stamp Shout! For the background using Sheena Douglass White Stamping Card I used two of Tim Holtz Distress Inks Squeezed Lemonade and Fired Brick blending them together as best as I could then dabbing the ink pad over the background with Fired Brick.

I then stamped my image on top using my Versamark Ink Pad then heat embossed it with Creative Expressions Cosmic Shimmer Embossing Powder Black.
  
Using Sheena's Sketchy Stamps Grunge Band  I then stamped and heat embossed them into two opposite corners with Papermania Gold Embossing Powder, with more of the Grunge band stamps I inked them up with Pebeo Mixton Relief Paste and left it to dry a short time, not the hour it says just until it was almost clear then I added the foil on top rubbed it down and left it to dry a bit longer before rubbing the foil with the flat end of a paint brush until it released itself from the card. I then inked up a small piece of card like the background, stamped my sentiment on top with Stazon Jet Black Ink, matted it onto a piece of Black Card then placed it on the card as seen.

I hope you can manage to see one of the shows, please do let me know what you think. Do take a look at all the stunning cards the rest of the Design Team have created.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx






5 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Jacquie, I was at a Sheena Demo yesterday and saw some of the great samples and the wonderful stamps.
    Your card is amazing, showing off both the stamps and the fantastic Foiling.
    Have a good day
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jacquie, this card certainly does shout, but in a good way. Love the orange background. Super card. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for young and old alike, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card Jacquie! Fantastic colours and techniques. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That definitely takes me back to my glam rock days. Spandex trousers anyone? Cara x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.