Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday 29 October 2015

Hare in a Box

Hello my crafting friends, hope this finds you all safe and well. Isn't Autumn a beautiful time of year with all the different colours and the weather has not been too bad either which is always a bonus. 

Well today I am showing you another card I did for Sheena' shows, I do hope you are not getting bored with these, Sheena has done some fabulous Art work that it really needs to be shown off as there is so much you can do with them. I believe Sheena is showcasing these stamps again On Sunday on Create and Craft, not sure of the times as yet.


I made a box pop up card, I would love to say I made the box but didn't as I found a place on the internet that sold 3 for £1, quite sturdy card too so a bargain!. I simply matted and layered all the panels, added some paper under the flap and distressed the other panels before stamping and heat embossed with Gold embossing powder.

For the inside I added 3 strips of card to adhere the Hare and flowers to. I had stamped/stenciled these and cut them out, placed a strip of card under so I had something to stick them on the strips with  then  stuck them in place.

Once finished I added the little extras of a Butterfly and a Dragonfly.


Items used :

Box card (from Internet)
Sheena Stamps & Stencil from It's a Perfect Day.
Sheena swirly stamp.
Black card
White card
Gold Embossing Powder
Striped paper own stash.
Distress Inks.


Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

4 comments:

  1. Looks great, love this style of box card, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous box card. A great idea to use a ready made card Jacquie. Hope all is well with you. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous box card, love all the stamped embellishments and pretty paper. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jacquie
    Gorgeous! The hare is sooooo cute.
    Saw Sheena at the NEC yesterday. Shame you couldn't make it but maybe next year!
    Take care.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.