Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday 6 November 2014

Happy Birthday Sister!

Morning my crafting friends, so good of you to join me today I do appreciate it.

A very warm welcome to my newest follower Janet, lovely to have you on board, if you have a blog of your own Janet please send me the link so I can return the favour.

On Tuesday I showed the card I had done for my Daughter's birthday, today's is the one I made for my Son to give to her, unfortunately I do not have a 'sister' stamp so Birthday wishes had to do lol!



I started with my basic White card base and matted it up with some Kraft card. I then embossed a piece of White card and put to one side.

Using more Kraft card I stamped the Lace Oval Frame background stamp and heat embossed with White embossing powder then die cut the center Oval with Grand Decorative Ovals.

I attached the background oval onto the embossed card and wrapped some Brown ribbon across the middle, taped it on the back and attached to base card.

I stamped my sentiment onto a piece of White card with Vintage Photo and die cut with Baroque Ovals landscape way.

With the center Oval I had die cut I stuck that over the background portrait way,  on top of the ribbon with Foam pads, then added the sentiment oval on top of that landscape way, again with foam pads to add dimension.

Adding a bow out of the same ribbon on the side and some self adhesive gems on each corner finished the card.

Finished dimensions 7.5" X 7.5"

Items Used:

Creative Expressions Foundation Card Coconut White
Creative Expressions Unmounted Stamps Classic Sentiments
Create and Craft Kraft Card
Create and craft Die-Lectables Baroque Ovals
Spellbinders Grand Decorative Ovals
Tattered lace Embossing Folder Fretwork
Justrite Lace Oval Background Stamp
Papermania Embossing Powder Seafoam White
Fantastic Ribbons Double Sided Ribbon Gold/Brown
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Kaisercraft Sparklets Daffodil
Foam Pads.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacquie! I'm not sure what's going on, but I KNOW I left a comment here before. Am I losing my mind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother suggested I would possibly like this blog. He was once entirely right. This submit actually made my day. You can’t believe just how so much time I had spent for this information! Thank you! click over here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.