Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Peace comes from Within

Morning crafters, hope this finds you all safe and well, thank you for visiting me today its very much appreciated.
Thank you for all your comments on how you photograph your cards, it seems most of us do it the same way with just White card at the back and front.

May I give my apologies and a warm welcome to my new follower Denise, so sorry Denise that I have not mentioned you before. Denise has a wonderful blog of her own you can find it here http://dixicreations.blogspot.co.uk/  showcasing her beautiful work.

For those of you who are interested Lidls have had the coloured card and paper in again, they also have coloured corrugated card in all these are £1.99 each, I have put a couple of images at the bottom of this post. I felt the paper was good value, ideal for matting & layering as they would not be too thick and there was twice as much paper as card.


 For today's post I used a few of the odd cuts/bits & pieces left from my last post, so the items used were:

Lidls Blue card
Creative Expressions Foundation Blush Card
White Textured Card ( Own stash)
Embossilious Desire Embossing Folder Rose Vine
Spellbinders Grand Decorative Ovals
Spellbinders Lables Twenty
Spellbinders Lables Twenty-Five Frame
Sheena Douglass Taste of India Mandala Stamps Sentiment
Creative Expression Layered Scalloped Lace
Fantastic Ribbons Pink Polka Dot Ribbon
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot

I quite like the Blue & Blush card together and the embossed background looks better than a plain one.


This is the cover for the paper

                                                                                  










These are the colours of the corrugated card



 Hobbycuts have got a call out for some new Design team members if anyone is interested, for information go to 

http://hobbycutzchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/dt-call.html

 Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.