Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday 5 June 2014

Elephant Family

Morning crafters, hope this finds you all well?




A rather bright card for you today, the colours were chosen from the image so my apologies if its a bit too bright for some of you lol!

I started with a sheet of Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Blue Pastel card and folded it in half to make a Landscape card. Onto this I matted a piece of Create and Craft Kraft card.

I felt I matched up the Yellow in the image (Card Creations CD Rom "Brush Strokes in the Wild") with this Lidls Bright Yellow card, I cut it to size then ran it through the E Bosser with Sheen Douglass Marching Elephants Embossing Folder, I rubbed Creative Expressions Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Wax Cast Bronze over the raised Elephants, rounded the corners then matted it onto my card.

I formatted the image on my computer to give it a Black frame then matted and layered onto Yellow and Blue card before attaching it onto my card at an angle as seen.

For the sentiment (CE Kind Thoughts) I stamped with TH Vintage Photo onto Yellow card then die cut using SB Standard Circles Large, I mounted it onto some CC Centura Blue Pastel card also die cut with SB Standard Circles Large then attached it to the card in the bottom right corner.


There you have the finished card.


Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.