Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday 24 March 2014

Just for You...


Morning my crafting friends, hope this finds you all safe and well? I thank you for coming back to visit me, I do appreciate it and its great to view your comments.

I wanted to do a simple and quick card, as I don't seem to have much time to play lately! As in Fridays post I had one of my new dies arrive, Wild Rose Studio Specialty Die Set Oval Frame, I thought I would try it out. I folded a sheet of Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Card Ivory in half to form a 5 X 7 inch landscape card. I matted and layered this with some White centura followed by more of the Ivory.
I die cut a piece of Centura White card with SB Grand Decorative Ovals, embossed it with Crafters Companion Regency Swirls Embossilious Embossing Folder and inked the embossed part with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Antique Linen, I was quite pleased how the colour of the ink matched the card as I was in two minds what colour to use to start with. I attached this to the center of my card then die cut some Centura White Card with the Wild Rose Studio Specialty Die Set Oval Frame, I used the smaller die in the center of the bigger one to cut it out, with the smaller die cut  I stamped my sentiment from Justrite Large Fancy Sentiments in the center with TH Vintage Photo and inked round the edge with TH Antique Linen. I attached the larger die in the center of the Grand Oval and attached the smaller die back in the center but raised up a bit.

I added some Habico Self Adhesive Pearls onto the corners of the card as seen and there you have the completed card. I don't think it turned out to bad for a quick card.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.