Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday 2 March 2014

Happy Blossom Birthday!

Morning crafters hope this finds you all safe and well.

I have been a naughty girl again and done my take on a Sue Wilson card, I loved the card she did on the Tool Shed the other week so thought I would have a go myself, although I have not used the same inks or stamps the idea was the same and seeing as I liked the finished product I thought I would show it to you.

My base card is 6" X 6" White card, matted up with some Create and Craft Pink Pearlescent card.

Using a sheet of cheap White card I dabbed various colours of Tim Holtz Distress Ink- Crushed Olives, Peacock Feathers, Victorian Velvet and Dried Marmalade,  I did not blend the colours just dabbed them on with the TH Distress Ink Tool.

I chose my stamp-Sheena Douglass Little Bit Oriental Sakura and inked it up with my Versamark. I stamped it three times and heat embossed with Papermania White Embossing Powder, inked up the stamp again with my versamark and stamped another three times in between the previous stamps but used Papermania Clear Embossing Powder on these.

I placed some TH Victorian Velvet on my glass mat and painted in the center of the White embossed flowers to add a touch of colour.

Using the Justrite Fancy Sentiment stamps I stamped my sentiment onto White Vellum again using my versamark and heat embossed with the White embossing powder, I cut it down to size as a banner and attached it under a bow I made out of thin Pink Ribbon (Own Stash).

I made several blossom flowers out of SB Cherry Blossom using Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Card and Create and Craft Pearlescent Pink card, inked the centers with TH Victorian Velvet, glued together and placed in the center of the bow as seen.

There you have the finished card, hope you like it?

Next post Tuesday.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.