Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday 6 March 2014

I've been Thinking of You

Morning crafters, thank you for coming back to view my blog it is very much appreciated, I love reading your comments to see whether you like what I have created or not, criticism is welcome too, not everyone is going to like everything. 

Today's and Saturdays cards are what I did during my second week of illness, I think I only managed about 4 cards during the whole time, still better than none lol!

To start I folded a sheet of Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Card in half and matted it with a sheet of Lidls Blue card. With a piece of CC Centura Pearl Pastel card I embossed it with Sheena Douglas Embossing Folder Trailing Ivy, rounded the corners and rubbed Creative Expressions Metallic Gilding Wax Spring Green over the leaves.

Onto the back of some CC Centura Pearl Card I stamped the bird box from Heartfelt Creations Spring Season Pre Cut using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo and die cut with Spellbinders Lables Twenty, whilst still in the die I inked round the edge with TH Tumbled Glass. I coloured the image in using Promarkers.

I stamped my sentiment from Creative Expression Kind Thoughts with TH Vintage Photo, inked in the die with Tumbled Glass again and die cut with a smaller die from Lables Twenty. With more of the Blue Lidls card I embossed using the same Lables Twenty dies, now even though I only embossed these, with the E-Bosser it did cut through so I had to tape up the back before cutting round the embossed bit and mounting up the sentiment and image.

I decided where I was going to place these on the card then added a piece of Ribbon from www.beadsforcraft .co.uk  I wrapped some just below the middle then put another piece underneath and made a knot.

To finish off the card I added some Habico Self Adhesive Pearls in each of the corners.

Finished dimensions 5" X 7".  Next post Saturday.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.