Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 25 October 2016

Time Traveler Sheena Shows

Hello my crafting friends, cant believe I have been absent for so long, I do apologise, I have been very busy making samples for the lovely Sheena Douglass for her Time Traveler shows that are on Hochanda yesterday, today and tomorrow.



If you are a Steampunk fan then these are not to be missed. Here are my samples I made for the shows...






Home Decor Framed Cogs

 My Canvas


 Working Clock (in a box!)







The rest of the design team have done some spectacular creations, worth looking in just for those and the lovely Sheena will be doing loads of demos.

Enjoy the shows, if anyone wants information on how any of these were made then please just ask.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Hi jacquie, wow, you have been busy. Love all the samples that you have done, but especially the queen card.....very clever. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steam punk is not my cuppa but these look great, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief, I do hope you are taking time to eat and sleep my friend! Amazing collection, you are rocking the steampunk theme! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Jacquie, these are amazing, the design are stunning. Hugs ~Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jacquie
    Blimey gal, that's a month's worth of cards you've shown there lol!
    Steam punk isn't my thing but I can still appreciate how brilliant these cards are and the clock is amazing. I think you've found your crafty genre lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.