Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday 21 December 2014

Three Angels

Morning my crafting friends, Hope today finds you all safe and well and not too stressed out with all the Christmas preparations. I do wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a  HAPPY NEW YEAR!  

This will be my last post before Christmas, I am taking a week off over the Christmas period to recharge my batteries and to enjoy the festivities with my family without worrying about getting a post on here so this is my last Christmas card...Oohha!



If you remember Wednesdays post I made a card with the Angel cut out of the center, as I made a few of these cards in different colours I put three of the Angels together as toppers on one card but added different elements in each Angels hand. 

These were from the Purple/Gold, Blue/Silver and Green/Gold colour ways.  The base card was two White A4 cards put together, the next layer was white card pierced round the edge, the top layer was embossed with the eternity embossing folder. 

I finished the card off with a sentiment done on the PC and die cut with the Saltzburg die.

Items Used:

White Card
Creative Expressions Sue Wilson Embossing Folder Eternity
Creative Expressions Sue Wilson Festive Angel
Creative Expressions Sue Wilson Austrian Collection Saltzburg
Hunkydory Foiled card, various colours.

Thank you for looking and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Jacquie xxx


13 comments:

  1. Good morning Jacquie. Beautiful card, and I bet a lot of hard work cutting those Angels??? I like how you have given them all a different gift.
    Enjoy your break, have a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year with your family, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the diecuts.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Jacquie, the angels are so beautiful and I love the embossed background.
    Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Jacquie,
    Love, love, love those stunning Angels. Great to see them bearing different gifts, a fantastic idea.
    Have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year.
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lovely. Merry Christmas. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Jacquie. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Thanks for all the inspirations you've given with all your creations. Janice xxx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Jacquie, it's like the three wise-women!! A very Merry Christmas to you and your family my friend! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jacquie
    Definitely the three wise women, as let's face it, we would struggle to find three wise men these days hahaha!. Lovely design.
    Have a wonderful Christmas with the family.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful Jacquie! Merry Christmas to you ... enjoy your time with the family! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow this is just so beautifully elegant. Loving the three silhouette angels. Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed festive season and a 2015 filled with tons of love and joy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jacquie, I hope you had a fabulous Christmas.
    Your card is gorgeous, such beautiful angels and lovely embossed background.
    Wishing you and yours a very Happy and Healthy New Year.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello dear jacquie, wishing you a very happy new year! may all your wishes come true and many good wishes for a good health. love your card and thanks for all your support through the 2014!
    hugs and kisses
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.