Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday 9 August 2014

Christmas Window

 Morning crafters, hope today finds you all well, another card using the same stamp as Thursday.


Having a wonderful time in France, managing to avoid the rain so far lol! Sorry have not had time to comment on peoples posts, but then its not letting me either but I can view them so I do have a quick look before we call it a night, loved all your creations so far. I will catch up with everyone on my return.









I matted some Spring Green Card onto my basic White card then using some Kraft card I stamped my image in the center and cut round three sides to form a window. It was only then I decided to emboss the card  to make it look like the outside wall of a window, I had not got a brick pattern folder so used the snowfall one instead to look like pebble dash!!!



In the opening of the window  on the Green card I stamped the German version of O Christmas Tree.





On the inside I die cut some ovals out of Kraft card and Green card to stamp the English version of O Christmas Tree.

These cards are for the Language Teachers at our school so I thought they might appreciate something different!





Items Used:



Basic White 6x6 card
Kraft card
Creative Expressions Foundation Card Spring Green
Clarity Stamps O Christmas tree German & English & Robin & Tree
Tim Holtz Distress Inks Black Soot & Vintage Photo
Promarkers
Spellbinders Grand Decorative Ovals
Sheena Douglass Embossing Folder Snowfall



Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.