Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 14 June 2016

SHEENA HOCHANDA 15TH JUNE @10AM

Hello my crafting friends, thank you for all the wonderful and understanding comments, you are all so kind. I do really appreciate every single comment so thank you.
Well its that time again when our lovely Sheena is on our screen tomorrow on Hochanda at 10am for a 2 hour show then again at 6pm, its showcasing her Rock n Roll stamps again and the foil only this time there are some coloured foils.

Here are the cards I made using the coloured foils...

AQUATINT BACKGROUND 
Gold, Silver, Red and Blue foils

AQUATINTS BACKGROUND
Gold & Blue foils

AQUABLEND PENCIL SHAVINGS ON BACKGROUND
Roses - Aquablend Pencils Red & Silver foils

AQUATINT BACKGROUND
Red, Gold & Silver foils

Do look in and see the stunning creations by the rest of the design team as well as Sheena's wonderful demos.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

5 comments:

  1. Stunning samples Jacquie, my favourite one has to be the roses one. That foiling looks great. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Jacquie. I love the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Jacquie! I especially love those big roses, so pretty!! sending hugs my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jacquie
    Wow 4 cards.........you are spoiling us!
    All are fab but I do love the roses. I know Kate (Cuilliesocks) was quite taken with the foils at a demo Sheena did up in Scotland a couple of weeks ago.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I am intrigued I'll have to record programme - work really gets in the way Fab cards and as Mrs Duck has said 4! You are spoiling us

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.